POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lots of pov source code! : Re: Lots of pov source code! Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lots of pov source code!
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 1 Mar 2004 23:00:42
Message: <404406ea$1@news.povray.org>
Tek wrote:
> I've finally got around to updating my website to include source code and
> descriptions for my images! Thus far I've only done the "finished" gallery,
> which is the one that has my best pictures in:
> http://www.evilsuperbrain.com/gallery/finished/index.html
>
> Anyway, many thanks to the people who helped me with PHP: Lance Birch, and my
> friend/webmaster Rob. It's made it so much easier to maintain the site!
>
> I'd really appreciate knowing what people think of this latest change (and the
> website in general), and any suggestions you have for further improvements will
> be a great help.
>
> Now I know PHP, anything is possible! :)
>
> Thanks,
Very interesting to have explanation about your images.
I think that as the text is short, it looks really spread in the page as
is, you could put it in some table shortening the width to 800 pixels or so.
For information, I had some timeout while navigating in your images, it
seem to last a minute and then come back to normal, I had it twice in 10
minutes on you site (but if I'm the only one it might just be no luck).

JC
--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)